Saturday, March 21, 2009

The most evil one has passed.


Last weekend @ St. Albans with Jenna
Spring is officially here. The weather's super awesome, I am undoubtedly enjoying the weather. I'm feeling loads better and recovering from that nasty (possibly viral) fever / throat infection I had since last week. It's a good thing I stocked up on meds before I came here, so HOORAH to that. Voice is still slightly raspy and coughing once in a while but definitely better.

Last week was full of meetings and assignment finishing as usual. I swear, I should have just packed and camped in the LRC (aka library) every night. Handed up the most confusing and difficult assignment out of the bunch. So BYE STRATMAN! SEE YOU IN MAY FOR EXAMS! One down. Three more to go:

Managing Media & Comm. - Coursework 2 - 20% - Due 24th March 2009 [90% progress]
Global Marketing Ethics & Culture - Coursework 1 - 40% - Due 26th March 2009 [10% progress]
Market & Social Research - Assignment C - 15% - Due 31st March 2009 [50% progress]

Can you tell I am so ready for hols?

No comments:

Post a Comment