Saturday, January 31, 2009

Cursing streak

I'm cursing left, right and center about how cold it is today. I'm cursing even more at the prospect of snow the next few days. I despise the cold (especially when I don't have the "Human Heater" with me).

I'm at Lin's place for the weekend. It always feels like home when I stay here, albeit I'm a freeloader. Haha. But I heart them so much. I'm rather thankful of the heater right now, my toes felt like they were going drop off. Le sigh, here's to the coldest month of winter...Congratulations February, you've just the month more miserable that it was originally was.

I was out and about shopping with Lin yesterday evening. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I just splurged on a pair of really cute shoes. I don't regret it at all because they're so....unique and somehow called out to me more than any shoe. £54 down the drain, but least my feet will look hot! I did buy a pair of boots for £60 before that, but I'm going to return that tomorrow. I'm turning into Linny; the Queen of Returns! Cute shoes > boots. Haha.

Tell me how can they not awesome??? (Don't answer that) :D

Oh and for Pinky, Denise and other eyeliner addicts like me...I bought the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eyeliner - Velvet Rope Travel Size set! These are what they look like:

So excited to use them. Will tell you how awesome or not they are after I do a few tests. :D Haha should I just turn this into a semi-beauty / semi-ranting blog afterall? We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment