Sunday, January 11, 2009

Viva la revival

Us.
I have nothing to talk about right now except maybe I'm going through that phase of being homesick again. The weather is getting better. Nevertheless the bitter cold leaves me no choice but to be cooped up in my room. I kinda sorta wished I can get a game console of some sort to play, but I'll procrastinate on my assignments (Not like I don't already). Dad just gave me the green light on getting a TV and a TV license; in fact he insisted I get one. Maybe, just maybe, I'll get a PS3 for those stressful moments in life. I need something to distract me.

Being MIA usually means I'm off gallivanting someplace where I am happier. Notice how most of the time when I blog here, I'm emo/depressed/sad? The past 3 weeks I was in my happy place; home. Or rather being with Amir. He kept calling me 'Silly Goose', which will be sorely missed. The fondness in his voice when he says that when I do something stupid or silly, I miss it. I miss the conveniece of food and enterntainment. I miss being able to drive around at my own whim, rather than being stuck here with expensive public transportation. And you know what's the most effed-up thing about it? I've only been back in the UK for 2 days. But most of all, I miss the great company I get when I was back.

My 3 stooges: Amir, Haniff and Ameer.

In case you're wondering, that's at the Japan clothing bundle (2nd hand clothing) in Kedah. We dived into a pile of (dirty) clothes and picked out stuff to buy. We don't mind simply because the clothes are going for RM1 per item! I got 2 of my winter jackets from there, yeap RM1.
Explanation of photo: Amir testing out a really nice shirt that makes him look buffed *hearts*, Haniff is chanelling his inner gay + emulating Kakashi from Naruto (No, I'm not a Narutard) and Ameer is well...Ameer. I have no comment for him except..Ali Baba gone soft?

No comments:

Post a Comment