Saturday, January 24, 2009

IMATS London '09

I am so badass, that I spend more or less £150 within 5 hours. I just got back from Alexandra Palace (which is really gorgeous, btw) and wow, the weight of the stuff I brought back actually gave me a backache. Though, I think that might have something to do with last night's sleeping position, idk. On wards to some of the convention and haul pictures!

p/s: I might just convert this blog into a semi-make up related blog.


















More event pictures here.


The haul:


The brushes on top are from Crown Brushes.
They're cheaper and are comparable to MAC brushes.


DermaColour Camoflouge Mini-Palette in Medium


MUFE HD Primer and Foundation


Ben Nye Lumiere Palette <3

My temporary MACPro card..35% off, baby!
p/s: I'm coming back April, you guys want anything?

For more detailed haul, click here.

7 comments:

  1. Hi. Just a question....did you have to pay for the MAC Pro card? How much was it? And do they ask for any documents there to prove your identity and can anyone get one? if yes, then am off to the IMATS tomorrow :)

    Thanx a lot in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much!

    now am definitely going! hurray! :) now just need to get up early tomorrow :)

    thanx!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girl! just coming by cuz i saw you left a comment in my cbox! thanks for the comment! and you're so lucky about that pro card... do u know if they're doing that in the states? i want one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yah its gonna be here in pasadena.. im excited... im hoping i can go... and i hope they have it where u can just automatically sign up for a card! do they ask u at all why you would need one? like what your job relating to makeup is?

    ReplyDelete
  5. yah its gonna be here in pasadena.. im excited... im hoping i can go... and i hope they have it where u can just automatically sign up for a card! do they ask u at all why you would need one? like what your job relating to makeup is?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm..they didn't ask me why would I need it for. Although, when you fill in the application form, at the end of it there is a question of what do you work as..I just put there makeup artist. :) No questions asked. Hopefully yours will be the same procedure as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am super super jealous!! i want that mac pro make up!!

    ReplyDelete